Personal Information Protection Policy
Management of Personal Information
In order to keep customers' personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of personal information, we take necessary measures such as maintaining a security system, developing a management system, and thoroughly educating employees.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We may ask for personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, and credit card number when you register to use our service. We will not use such personal information for any purpose other than those described below or as otherwise informed to you at the time you provide us with such information.
(1) To use contact information such as e-mail address, name, address, etc. for the purpose of notifying customers and billing them for payment.
(2) For the purpose of using information necessary for the Company to provide services to customers, such as the content of inquiries and billing information, as well as customer service usage and contact information, in order to respond to customer inquiries.
(3) To display information on various registration information, services used, and payment status in order for customers to view or modify their registration information or view their usage status by themselves.
(4) To refuse the use of customers who violate the rules of this service, such as those who delay payment or cause damage to third parties, or those who attempt to use the service for fraudulent or unjust purposes, by using information to identify individuals, such as usage patterns, names, and addresses.
(5) Other purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
Prohibition of Disclosure or Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will appropriately manage personal information received from customers and will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases
When we have the customer's consent.
When we disclose personal information to contractors to whom we outsource our business in order to provide services requested by our customers.
When it is necessary to disclose the information in accordance with laws and regulations.
Security Measures for Personal Information
We take all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
Inquiry of the person in question
If a customer wishes to inquire about, correct, or delete his/her own personal information, we will respond to the request after confirming the identity of the customer.
Compliance and Review of Laws, Regulations, and Standards
We will comply with Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms applicable to personal information in our possession, and will review and improve the contents of this policy as appropriate.
If you have any questions regarding our handling of personal information, please contact us at the following address.
GRIT NATION Co.
6 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001
6-20-10 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
MIYASHITA PARK South 2F 22100
For inquiries, please contact us at